First login step by step instructions Krater
In order for Krater to communicate with the workers on-site, a few steps need to be performed that involve installing Krater Node on a computer, Raspberry Pi or VM running either Ubuntu or Debian:
1. Go to Locations
2. Create a new Location and fill out the form
3. Create a Krater Node (it’s still called “data agent” inside the dashboard) by selecting the location associated with it.
4. Click on Install and follow the instructions. You need to copy the command and execute it from Terminal on Ubuntu or Debian. At the end of the process you’ll be required to paste the ID to associate Krater Node with the Location.
5. Follow the installer instructions. At the end of the process you’ll be required to paste the ID you were presented on the previous step to associate Krater Node with the right Location.
6. Return to your Dashboard and add your first Workers. Go to Workers and click Add Workers.
7. Follow the instructions on-screen to add the workers.